Can I Rent the Fox Pointe Amphitheater?
Use of Fox Pointe is limited to the following times:
11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. (Sunday-Thursday) and 10 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. (Friday-Saturday)
Deadlines for submission of an Application for Use are as follows:
- Outdoor entertainment events: 60 days prior to event.
- Corporate or large organization events: 60 days prior to event.
- Weddings: 90 days prior to event.
Sunday through Thursday use of facility:
- Resident: $1,000 per day
- Non-resident: $1,500 per day
Friday and Saturday use of facility:
- Resident: $1,250 per day
- Non-resident: $1,750 per day
Rental fees cover only use of the facility and must be submitted with the finalized Application for Use. The rental fees do not include the Damage Deposit or costs associated with security and medical personnel. All checks must be made payable to the Village of Lansing.
- Additional lighting and sound not included in rental prices
Please contact us for large concert event rental pricing and information.
To begin the rental process please complete the Application Form and submit to our Fox Pointe director Tony Troncozo.